Ideal Weight and getting back in shape
Earlier, while looking for my tools in making accessories, I stumbled upon our weighing scale. Ever since I gave birth 4 and a half months ago, I dreaded seeing the scale and knowing my weight. The last time I weighed myself was 2 months ago when i had my post-natal check-up. My pre-pregnancy weight was 97 pounds, my full-term pregnancy weight was 130 lbs. I gained 33 pounds in my entire pregnancy. In my post natal check-up, I weighed 110 pounds, thanks to breastfeeding I lost 20 pounds for 2 months since giving birth. But I think it's not enough, as I still feel heavy and when I look at myself in the mirror, I know i still look big. But earlier, upon seeing the weighing scale, i decided to weigh myself, and found out I am already 105 pounds, i just lost 5 pounds in two months...awww.....
I checked the internet to know what is my ideal body weight. I used an online calculator and it said
Here are my plans:
- I plan to enrol in a yoga, pilates or barre3 class, hopefully by next month I can start.
- I'll still continue breastfeeding
- I'll try to walk everyday while carrying Jabe around Riverfront, it would not only help me lose those pounds but I can still have more bonding time with Jabe as he loves going out
- I'll limit my softdrinks intake, I guess once a week is fine. More water for me!
- I can't go on a crash diet and limit my food intake since I am breastfeeding so my goal is to Eat More healthy foods! Eat more veggies and fruits.
I hope that I could do these things. Simple but hard for someone who loves eating and lazy to move around! Good luck to me!