First Post For 2012
And here I am, trying my best to write my first post for 2012. I have neglected this blog for the past 2 or 3 weeks. What kept me busy? Of course, there's Christmas, New Year, Gatherings, Work, Laundry :) and the most important reason that kept me busy JABE!
What to write? I have nothing really specific in mind. I am not used to writing or creating any New Year's Resolution because I usually forget about it a day or two after I create it so I would not be writing about that.
Hmmmm...and my mind went blank...... as I have been writing and spinning articles for my clients for the past 2 days.
Maybe I'll just write the things that I am looking forward to this year
- new niece or nephew, yey! Jabe is already a Kuya!
- JABE's 1st birthday!
- JABE's 1st birthday party. (triple celeb with Jalysa's 12th birthday & Ayie's 31st birthday!)
- Jabe in a kiddie class, thinking of enrolling him at KinderMuzik or MuzikGarten, Gymboree and Aqualogico
- enroll myself in a Barre3, yoga, zumba or pilates class. I really need this one!
- hopefully transfer to a new house, keepin' my fingers crossed
- more travels this year (need to travel before i get pregnant again!)
- revamp of my lcoreph.com site and my blog/s :)
So, stay tuned for more in the coming days, weeks, or even months! :)