Rockin’ Party Supplier Feedback: Fotostyle
Photobooth is one of the most popular souvenirs in every party, whether it be a wedding, debut, baptism and birthdays. During Jabe’s baptism, I didn’t opt to get a photobooth, but this time, for his 1st Birthday Party, we decided to hire one, so the guests can have additional souvenir or remembrance apart from the memories, prizes and lootbags they will be bringing home.
We got Fotostyle. The reasons why we got them:
- They are the only photobooth supplier that is accredited to our chosen venue (if I get a not accredited supplier, I will be charged with electricity fee)
- I got to see their sample print-out during the Grand Food Tasting at Casa Camba and I can say I like the quality of the print
- Their packages are really affordable
- They are easy to transact with
- Personalized photo layout
- Unlimited prints in 4R for four hours (stop time is not included)
- All prints with photo stand OR double prints <---- I chose the double prints
- High Resolution Soft Copies in DVD CD <---- I got this one right after the party!
- One Onsite technician <--- they were two during the party
- Crazy props
- Generic PIC Me Backdrop
The layout they designed was patterned to the party invitation I sent them. Though I had a little problem with this, since they only sent the layout 6 days before the party and that is after asking for an update twice. Anyways, the layout was very neat, and just the way I wanted it.
Our guests had fun in going back and forth to the photobooth station.
You can see the photos at their Facebook Account ( JABE, Jalysa & Ayie )
Get in touch with Fotostyle for your photobooth needs. :) You won’t be sorry in getting them. I assure you that your guests will have a blast.